Wednesday, May 23, 2012

34 Weeks

Umm... What the heck is this fruit? 
I look at it and think "OUCH!"
 

Reflections this Week:
How Far Along?: only 6 weeks to go!
Total Weight Gain: not sure, afraid to look at the scale... plus, I haven't seen the scale since we moved into our new house, but I'll find out tomorrow at the doctors!
Clothing: super comfy stretchy non-maternity sundresses and flip flops, it's so much easier dressing when the weather is nice!
Catching Zzzzs: the good, the bad and the ugly nights, cue Clint Eastwood cowboy music 
Best Moments of the Week: my baby shower last weekend at my sister's house, it was amazing and I feel completely spoiled and very loved!
Miss Anything?: being comfortable, bending over, having energy
Movements: still lots!
Food Cravings: watermelon still, but also crunchy vegetables like celery and carrots with hummus
Queasy/Sick: nope
Gender: boy!
Labor Signs: some B.H. now and then
Symptoms: the swelling has begun and I should have taken my toe ring off MUCH sooner, it's been on for years and now I think I'll need to ice my foot and then use vaseline or something to get it off!
Belly Button: flat
Wedding Rings: on and not uncomfortable, but we'll see with these hot weather days if that remains the case
I'm feeling: so excited to meet Will, so ready to have his nursery all done, thankful for the nights Kev is home and sad the nights he's not, eager to get my end of the school year things accomplished but anxious as to where the heck I'll find the energy or stamina, sad to watch my class move on the 3rd grade but happy that we've had such a fun year together, I love them!
Looking Forward to: this 3 day weekend of accomplishing many "to-do" lists around the house and hopefully that'll mean some time to relax a bit before little boy Will arrives.

 
Here is what the nursery is was looking like so far... but then I changed my mind last night about the tree and painted over it, I painted the entire nursery actually...crazy preggo lady moment... more to come after this weekend when I get it FINISHED!

"Hey Mama, look what I can do!
 adapted from babycenter.com 

I weigh about 4 3/4 pounds now and measure about 18 inches long, most likely.  My fat layers are filling out and will help me regulate my body temperature in this wonderful world I'm about to become a part of.  Because of this chub, I'm filling out a bit and becoming round and soft, like babies should be. :) My central nervous system is maturing and my lungs are too.  My parents are getting very eager to meet me! 

No comments: