Saturday, March 31, 2012

26 Weeks and Counting

Reflections this Week:
How Far Along?:  26 weeks, hard to believe it's getting closer and closer to the 3rd trimester
Total Weight Gain: around 15 lbs
Clothing: definitely in maternity items now, major belly growth going on
Catching Zzzzs: getting tricky these days... who would have thought it would be hard to roll over?
Best Moments of the Week: having Little Will go crazy the other night when his daddy was singing to him, it was the most amazing thing
Miss Anything?: nope :) ...except maybe sleeping comfortably, but it's well worth the trade!
Movements: all the time, I love telling the kids in my classroom when he's moving, they think he gets excited about read alouds
Food Cravings: watermelon, all the time still... woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about it last weekend!
Queasy/Sick: nope
Gender: beautiful baby boy
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: left rib pain pretty much whenever I sit down, I think he's pushing his feet up in there or something, also feeling out of breath a lot
Belly Button: getting flatter
Wedding Rings: on
I'm feeling: happy, our house has passed the appraisal  now we're just waiting for the closing date, wow! I can't wait to get in the nursery and set it up!!!
Looking Forward to: Meeting this little boy and rocking him in his new rocking chair :)  

"Hey Mama, look what I can do!
 adapted from babycenter.com

Hello world!  Greetings to my fan club!  So, as usual, I've been busy doing lots of important things.  This week, while my parents get closer and closer to buying my first home, the network of nerves in my little ears is becoming better developed and more sensitive than ever before.  I can hear my parents talking to each other about me!  I am inhaling & exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid to helps my lungs get stronger for that first big breath I take.  I am also adding to my baby fat and weigh about a pound and 3/4 and measure about 14 inches from head to heel. 

No comments: