Sunday, June 10, 2012

37 Weeks

This picture makes me a bit nervous... 
I love watermelon and all, but... woah!
Baby Will is FULL TERM!

Sorry for the yucky pic, Kev wasn't around much and 
I just hurriedly took this in the bathroom, forgive me!


Will at 37 weeks and his daddy right after he was born, I see a resemblance, don't you?  


Will's profile, not 3-D, but look at that cute lil' nose!

Reflections this Week:
How Far Along?: If we make it to 40 weeks, 3 more to go!
Total Weight Gain: around 20 lbs.
Clothing: sun dresses save my life these days
Catching Zzzzs: sleepy at the end of the day, but sleeping is not so comfy
Best Moments of the Week: finding out we get one more ultrasound tomorrow, on Kevin's birthday
Miss Anything?: nope
Movements: still lots, especially at night
Food Cravings: watermelon, which seems inappropriate given baby's size this week
Queasy/Sick: nope, although I did get sick from taking Ob. prescribed medicine (preventative as whooping cough is "visiting" my school lately) I stopped taking it after the first dose because it made me feel terrible
Gender: William is a boy
Labor Signs: things are quiet in that department
Symptoms: 1:30 am bathroom visits stumbling in the dark, swollen feet have started but no "cankles" yet, shortness of breath because he's still so high up, drop baby drop, mama wants to breathe!
Belly Button: soooo weird looking!
Wedding Rings: on most of the time, but tight by the end of the day
I'm feeling: excited to meet Will, happy to have a doula for delivery (wishing we had able to do a home birth instead, maybe next time) 
Looking Forward to: last full week of school which just makes me so sad, I can't believe another school year is over and sure, I'm excited for summer and for Will, but I will really miss "my" school kiddos, I hate saying goodbye at the end of the school year.  We have field day at a summer camp on Tuesday, so that'll be fun, I will be the prego teacher paddling her kids in a canoe so I guess that makes me a flotation device also, haha!

"Hey Mama, look what I can do!
 adapted from babycenter.com 
I am FULL-TERM, so if I decide to arrive this week, my lungs are ready for the outside world!  I weigh anywhere around 8 lbs. 5 oz now, so my mom & dad want me to be born SOON!  My parents got to see me in a 3-D ultrasound today and I have hair!  I just might be arriving any day now!  

No comments: