Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Dump!

Outdoors, where everything is better: 
 


 

The sweetest old dog, Miss Bailey looking for frogs
 & failing to catch them

 

My giant peonies


Lilacs, my favorite smell other than Frangipani flowers


 
Wild roses beside the pond



Twins, just like Kristi & I



Mama bird's nest outside my little "nest" for Will


Bleeding Heart, being overcome by ferns because I have no time to play in the garden




Froggy Friends



Blueberries... well, technically green berries, but they will be blue 
unless the birds get to them before I do!
Forget-Me-Nots, because there's someone I'll never forget



House Transformation Pics:

Downstairs Bathroom Before, 
birdy wallpaper and everything, yippie!
Downstairs Bathroom After, 
it's hard to tell due to the lighting, 
but it's actually gray




  

Kitchen/Dining Area Before:





Kitchen/Dining Area After:


 



And on a totally different subject, how cute is my family?  
Wishing Kev's Nana a Happy 96 Years! Wow!

No comments: